Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
- Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold worldwide
- Red-Yellow-Green LED lights and build-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during drive cycle
- I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package - quick display of status of all tests on a single screen
- View on-screen fault code definitions (generic and manufacturer-specific, where available) - thousands of definitions stored within the software
- Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- Text and Graph live engine data on-screen
- Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data
- Read/ clear stored & pending codes, turn off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
- Multilingual menu options. It supports English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Hungarian, Dutch and Swedish.
- Life-time FREE software and firmware update
- A simple click from te short-cut menu to enter update mode
- Exquisitely designed - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, and gliding metal pins
- i300 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
- User’s Guide
- USB PC cable for updating software
|Compatible with OBDII vehicles only|
|Engine diagnostics & Live data|
|Display: 2.4” TFT|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 125*80*24mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Biden’s obdII/EOBD CODE READERBy: Shane on 18 September 2018Great product and fast delivery
Scan toolBy: Craig Warren on 15 July 2018Good product easy to use use cheap
GreatBy: Cat on 27 June 2018Thanks this is easy to use and good price
iEasy300 EOBD/OBDII manualBy: Jose Cincunegui on 22 June 2018I star using the instrument, but to read the manual requires the use of a magnifying glass, so far I couldn't find a copy in electronic form, Should be nice of the manual is included in somehow, or a link to the manual on line is supplied. Also a glossary of terms will be nice too.
ieasy300By: Garry on 31 May 2018Item as described
Others Also Bought
More From This Category