Vident i440AU is a high quality OBD scan tool designed to troubleshoot engine, transmission, ABS and airbag faults for almost all Australian, American, Asian and European vehicles on the road today. It also offers oil light reset, EPB service and battery replacement programming functions on vast array of cars.
- Provides easy diagnosis on almost all American, Asian, and European vehicles.
- Works on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Reads and clears codes and turns off MILs of engine, transmission, ABS and airbags systems
- Identify the vehicle under test by both manual vehicle selection and automatic VIN acquisition
- Supports Oil Service Reset function on 49 makes
- Supports Electronic Park Brake (EPB) features on 41 makes
- Supports Battery Configuration on 18 makes
- Request and record live sensor data, display live data graphs and merge 2 parameter graphs into one coordinate, so you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible
- Multilingual menu options - English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish and much more.
- 2.8"LCD color display, clearly arranged keys, menu driven operation, and shortcuts together make this device extremely easy to use
- Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment
- 3 years free software update
- i440AU Scan tool
- User’s Guide
- Memory Card
- Carrying Pouch
|Compatible with OBDI & OBDII vehicles|
|70+ Vehicle Brands|
|4 system diagnostics ENG, ABS, SRS, Transmission|
|Oil reset, EPB and Battery Registration|
|3 years free updates|
|Display: 2.8” TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 194*117*47mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
JunkRubbish. Worthless. Waste of money. I wish I was able to rate this product negatively, it's not worth the cheap crap it's made from -10000000000000019 May 2020
Hi Luke, Thank you for your feedback. We are still reviewing and troubleshooting with you but we do respect your opinion at this stage too. As you can see 2002 Pulsar is listed in the scan tool's menu and we did sell Vident units to customers with OBD1 Pulsars in the past and the scan tools worked for them. If you agree we can paste the troubleshooting messages we have exchanged so far here as well so also the other customers can see what has actually happened and was said and done so far. Please advice. In any case, you are entitled under return policy to return the unit for full refund.
i440AU OBD1 OBD2 Scan Tothanks6 April 2020
Others Also Bought
More From This Category