Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The i300PRO CAN EOBD OBDII scanner is a professional OBD2 Engine code reader that helps you quickly and efficiently diagnose, read and clear engine trouble codes on almost all OBDII compatible cars. Featuring the ability to perform Mode6, Oxygen sensor tests, on-board test and component test. It also lets you view text and graph live data and perform I/M readiness quick health check. In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips help you save on diagnosis and repair time.
- Compatibility: Works with most OBDII & CAN compliant cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs, minivans and hybrid sold wordwide
- Diagnostics: Support all the 10 OBDII test modes. Reads / clears stored & pending engine trouble codes and resets monitors. Views on-screen fault code definitions (Generic & manufacturer specific) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool.
- Live Data: Text and Graph live engine data. Reads, records, graphs & playback real-time live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
- Other Tests: View Oxygen Sensor Test, On-board Monitor Test and Component Test
- Advanced Mode 6 Functions - Non-continuously Monitored Systems test results
- Freeze-Frame: Read freeze-frame data engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time of Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
- I/M Readiness: Quick display of status of all tests on a single screen. Red-Yellow-Green LED lights and build-in speakers indicate emissions monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during the drive cycle.
- Retrieve Protocol: VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (dependent on vehicle support)
- Hardware: Exquisitely designed - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch, and gliding metal pins. A simple click from the short-cut menu to enter update mode
- Software Update: Life-time FREE software
- i300PRO OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
- User’s Guide
- USB PC cable for updating software
|Compatible with OBDII vehicles only|
|Engine diagnostics & Live data|
|O2 & Mode6 Advanced functions|
|Display: 2.4” TFT|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 125*80*24mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category