Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The iBT100 from Vident is an easy to use car battery tester and analyser that allows you to test the battery health and charging status on your car. It works with multiple 12V batteries types and rating systems. Easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation.
- Multiple vehicle applications
- Tests car batteries rated from 100 to 1100CCA
- Tests multiple battery types - regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and GEL
- Tests multiple rating systems - CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- Tests batteries on the car directly - no need to remove the battery
- Detects bad cells
- Quick and accurate test result display in just second
- Does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Easy to use with large backlight LCD display and menu-driven operation
- Multilingual menu and test results - English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Chinese.
- Cold Cranking Amps, as specified by SAE. The most common rating for cranking batteries at 0°F (-18°C) - (100-1100 CCA)
- Cranking Amps standard. The effective starting current value at 0°C (32°F) - (100-1100 CA)
- Marine Cranking Amps standard. The effective starting current value at 0°C (32°F) - (100-1100 MCA)
- Japanese Industry Standard, shown on a battery as a combination of numbers and letters - (26A17--245H52 JIS)
- Deutsche Industrie-Norm - (100-1100 DIN)
- International Electrotechnical Commission - (100-1100 IEN)
- Europa-Norm - (100-1100 EN)
- Society of Automotive Engineers - (100-1100 SAE)
- iBT100 12 Volt Battery Analyser
- iBT100 User's guide
- USB Cable
|Test 12V battery health and charging system|
|Compatible with multiple battery types and rating systems|
|Ratings from 100 to 1100CCA|
|Detects bad cells with quick and accurate tests|
|Voltage Measuring: 6V to 18V - Accuracy: 0.50%|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Battery Type: Flooded, AGM, GEL|
|Battery Rating: 100-1100CCA|
|Standard Support: CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category