The iCarsoft TYTII is the perfect OBD-II scan tool for anyone who wants to diagnose any OBD-II compatible Toyota, Lexus and Isuzu Vehicles. Unlike most engine system diagnostic scanners in the market, the TYTII can easily diagnose complex problems in your car. You can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs from almost all systems in your Toyota, Lexus, Scion and Isuzu vehicles.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, airbag and many more
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialisation
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead or recalibrate SAS while steering part replacement
- Upgrade Via PC
System Coverage for Toyota
- Eng and ECT
- SRS Airbag
- Cruise Control
- Radar Cruise
- Power Source Control
- Combination Meter
- 50+ other systems
- TYT-II iCarsoft main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Suitable for OBDII Toyota, Lexus|
|Oil reset, EPB and SAS|
|Display: 4.0” TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
ICarsoft - Fixed my Adrian with a 2 cent paper cliMy wifge's Aurion had the engine check, Traction Control and Dynamic Stability lights come on. I bought the iCarsoft scan tool and it showed a single fault with the secondary air system. broken wire on a sensor. A paper clip and little bit of solder fixed the problem.17 November 2016
Others Also Bought
More From This Category