Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
Xtool IOBD2 MFI bluetooth scan tool comes with its amazing free IOBD2 app which will help you monitor your car's engine data on your IOS or Android screens. Includes a number of performance and fuel economy gauges, data logger with maps, alerts as well as a diagnostic engine scan tool to read and clear trouble codes. It works with all OBDII compatible vehicles sold worldwide.
Customisable Metrics & Alerts
- Customise units for temperature, mileage, vehicle speed, fuel, fuel consumption, torque and horsepower.
- Set alarm alerts for over speed, fatigue driving and water temperature
- Set parameters of vehicle weight, fuel consumption coefficient and vehicle speed coefficient according to your needs.
IOBD2 Dashboard Options
- [Idle mode]: Monitor engine rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, Air-intake temperature, instant fuel consumption (static), average fuel consumption.
- [Cruise mode]: Monitor vehicle speed, current engine load, water temperature, Vehicle travel time, vehicle travel average speed, Continuous running mileage; instant fuel consumption (dynamic).
- [Sport mode]: Monitor engine rotational speed, vehicle speed, water temperature.
- [Performance mode]: Customise and monitor real-time Engine Parameters including: vehicle speed, capacity, torque & horsepower and more.
OBDII Engine Scan Tool
- [Reads & Clear DTCs]: Read Engine diagnostic trouble codes DTC and provide both the code and its' meaning and clear them
- [Engine Live Data]: Customise and monitor real-time engine parameters.
- [Freeze Frame Data]:Recoded system parameters values at time when engine malfunction first occurred
- [Readiness test]: Test and check status of engine emission control systems
- [VIN]: Read vehicle info such as Vehicle Identification Number VIN, Calibration IDs CALID and Calibration Verification Number CVN
- [Mode 6 & Oxygen Sensor test]: Test and check status of various on-board monitoring systems such as Oxygen Sensors, Catalyst and Evap systems
- [0 to 100km/h accelerate/decelerate test] Test acceleration/deceleration process time and distance.
- [0 to 400m acceleration test] Test spending time from 0 to 400 meters
Car Data Logger
- Track your driving routes, record DTC's, live data and dashboard data. Know how your car was used, where it went, avg speed and fuel consumption!
- Share the recorded data using email or social media!
- Hardware: iOBD2 MFi BT adaptor, user manual
- Software: iOBD2 app-free (Download manually)
|Compatible with OBDII vehicles omly|
|Engine Diagnostics + Gauges + Logging|
|Bluetooth connection for iOS and Android|
|Free IOBD2 App|
- Dimension: 48*42*25 mm/1.89*1.66*0.99in.
- Weight: 80g/ 2.83oz.
- Operating Voltage: 8-19V DC
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Bluetooth Standard: 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1
Supported OBDII Protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
xtool iobd2By: Treak on 26 April 2019Does what it say it does but app not the best & I couldn’t use other apps I tried.
Great productBy: James on 9 August 2017I am a dealer technician and have used this product many times since I got it and have had great success. Being in a Honda dealership I tested codes and names compared with the genuine scan tool and found to be 95 percent same Big value for money
Amazing!!By: Adrian on 3 August 2017I had a check engine light on my Ve commodore, I was stressed and worried about it for days, thinking the worst, so I looked for an inexpensive way to figure out what was going on before I took it the dealer and I found the Xtool iOBD2 on eBay, with an easy user interface and easy to understand functionality, it gave A list of error codes and the name of the faulty part, so I fixed it myself and it even reset the check engine light. Wow!!! I saved a lot of money, l highly recommend
Xtool auto IOBD2 OBD2 Bluetooth scan toolBy: Keith Mirfin on 10 June 2016Haven't used the tool yet, but appears to be well made, downloaded the app for it on my iPad which shows more information than a dedicated scanner.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category