Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
iEasy320HD is specially developed for heavy-duty vehicles(Diesel) and passenger cars(Gasoline or Petrol), which enables users to read DTCs, clear DTCs and view the data-stream with a live colour graphing. It covers a wide range of vehicles since it offers multiple data bus protocols, such as J1587, J1939, J1850VPW, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP2000(ISO14230-4) and CAN(Control Area Network ISO15765-4).
- Multi-system diagnostics on heavy diesel vehicles J1939, J1587/1708 OBD 6pins, 9pins and 16pins heavy diesel vehicles
- Engine diagnostics on OBDII vehicles J1850VPW, J1850PWM, ISO9141, KWP2000(ISO14230-4) and CAN(Control Area Network ISO15765-4) Vehicle Communication Protocols
- Supports all the 10 OBDII test modes, enhanced Mode6 functions - non continuously monitored systems test results
- Multi-system diagnostics on heavy diesel vehicles (Engine, Transmission, Brake, Fuel, Body Control, Chassis, etc
- I/M readiness: Red-Yellow_Green LED and built-in speaker indiciates emission monitor status. They can also help catch intermittent problems or confirm repairs during a drive cycle
- Graph live data
- Retrieve protocol, VIN, Cal ID and CVN indentifies from ECU (vehicle dependent)
- Multilingual menu options: English, Frensh, Spanish, German and Russian
The iEasy320HD is suitable for many heavy diesel trucks and vehicles using J1587, J1708 and J1939 OBD protocols. This includes:
- Tow Trucks, buses, cement trucks, garbage trucks, municipality trucks, refrigerated trucks, mining trucks agricultural, industrial and construction diesel trucks.
- Diamond, Ford, Freight-liner, GMC/Chevrolet, International, Kenworth, Mack, Mercedes Benz, Navistar, Volvo, Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar and many more.
- iEasy320HD Heavy Diesel Vehicle Scan Tool
- User's Manual
- OBD Cable 6PIN / 9PIN / 16PIN
- USB Cable - Connect to PC to update online
|Compatible with heavy diesel vehicles with 6Pins, 9Pins and 16Pins OBD port|
|Multi-system diagnostics: Engine, Transmission, Brake, BCM & More|
|Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes + live data|
|Free software Updates|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category