Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
i730AU is a professional level diagnostic handheld tool, offering comprehensive system coverage for a vast array of car manufacturers. Featured with all system diagnosis including engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag, instrument, steering wheel, etc., and the most commonly required service features OIL, EPB, SAS, BRT, ABS Bleeding, TPA(TPS), TPMS, DPF, IMMO, Injector coding, Gear learning. i730AU is built to take your diagnostic experience to a new level.
- Coverage: Covers more than 78 American, Asian, and European vehicle makes
- Compatibility:Works on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2018-2019 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems on almost all cars (Car dependent)
- Service Functions:Supports Oil Service and mileage interval reset, EPB and Battery Configuration., DPF, Throttle alignment, Steering Angle Sensor, IMMO, Injector Coding and TPMS. (Car dependent)
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data:View data in text or graph format. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print:Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- Software Update: 3 Years Free Update / Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 4.3"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
- i730AU Scan tool
- Diagnostic cable
- User’s Guide
- Memory Card
- USB Cable
- Carrying case
|Compatible with OBDI & OBDII vehicles|
|70+ Brands Coverage|
|All System Diagnostics + Coding|
|Oil reset, EPB, DPF, SAS, TBA and Battery Registration|
|3 years free updates|
|Display: 4.3” TFT LCD, 480*272 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 212*117*47mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category