Vident i710AU All System OBD Scan Tool + Functions
3 YRS Free Updates
Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
FREEBIES! Buy Vident i710AU All System OBD Scan Tool + Functions Today & Choose From One Of These FREE Gifts!
i710AU is an excellent choice for a scan tool to access and diagnose most system clusters on over 70 car brands. Both OBDI and OBDII compatible. Get complete reports of trouble codes and their meanings and monitor multiple live sensor data in text and graph format. Other functions include Oil Service & Mileage reset, SAS, EPB, DPF, TBA and Battery Replacement & Registration. Comes with 3 Yrs free software update.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Coverage: Covers more than 70 American, Asian, and European vehicle makes
- Compatibility: Work on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2018-2019 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems on almost all cars
- Service Functions: Supports Oil Service and mileage interval reset, Electronic Park Brake (EPB) and Battery Replacement Programming (BTR) Steeting Angle Sensor (SAS) and Diesel Particular Filter (DPF) and Throttle Body Alighnment (TBA)
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data: View data in text or graph format. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print: Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- 3 Years Free Update: Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 4.3"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
OBD2 & OBD1 Cars Diagnostics
It is important for auto repair workshops and mechanics to get as much coverage as possible to effectively and quickly service vehicles. The i710AU scan tool provides easy diagnosis on more than 78 American, Asian and European car make so you don't have to turn down your customers driving to your workshop anymore.
- i710AU Scan tool
- Diagnostic cable
- User’s Guide
- Memory Card
- Blow mold carrying case
|Compatible with OBDI & OBDII vehicles|
|70+ Vehicle Brands|
|All system diagnostics|
|Oil reset, EPB, DPF, SAS, TBA and Battery Registration|
|3 years free updates|
|Display: 4.3” TFT LCD, 480*272 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 212*117*47mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
compatability functionsBy: Terry Hancock on 26 December 2018works well and user friendly as I am not motor mechanic however I was lucky that I knew Chrysler had a connection with jeeps otherwise I would have not found it in the menu of cars compatible. I think most people could use it ok to clear codes and find faults. My car is 2004 diesel jeep grand Cherokee with lots of fuel and sensor issues and is definitely worth the money as I have been stranded prior to purchasing this product as I live in a semi remote area (no mechanics will come to my house) but please try to make it easier to find jeeps.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category