Vident i705 is a professional scan tool made specially for Mitsubishi and Nissan vehicles. It is a powerful OBDI / OBDII scan tool delivering in-depth all systems diagnostics, actuation, adaptation and programming! It is capable of diagnosing almost any trouble code from Engine, ABS, Airbag including many other chassis and body systems. It also lets you access the most commonly required service functions such as Oil service and Mileage Interval Reset, EPB, SAS, Throttle Body Adjustment and many more. In addition, the scan tool is capable to perform advanced ECU coding and programming functions.
- Coverage: OBD1 and OBD2 Mitsubishis and Nissans
- Compatibility:Works on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2018-2019 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems on almost all cars (Car dependent)
- Service Functions:Supports Oil Service and mileage interval reset, EPB and Battery Configuration., DPF, Throttle alignment, Steering Angle Sensor, IMMO, Injector Coding, Relearning and TPMS. (Car dependent)
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data:View data in text or graph format. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print:Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- Software Update: 3 Years Free Update / Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 4.3"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
For all the makes and functions covered see the functions lists for more info HERE.
*The functions and features stated are generic and maybe not applicable on all vehicles covered. If you have questions or want to check suitability for a specific vehicle or function, please contact us for more information. Please include your vehicle's make, model and year and desirable outcome from a scan tool.
- i705AU Scan tool
- Diagnostic cable
- User’s Guide
- Memory Card
- Carrying case
|Compatible with OBDI & OBDII vehicles|
|Covers Mitsubishi & Nissan cars|
|All System Diagnostics + Service + Coding|
|Oil reset, EPB, DPF, SAS, TBA and Battery Registration|
|3 years free updates|
|Display: 4.3” TFT LCD, 480*272 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 212*117*47mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Vident i705AUPlease refer to my email from Wed, 23 Dec at 9:50 am. While better than the i909 at twice the price, it does not do what I was promised. I have not made up my mind yet if I will return it, I would have preferred to help you to try to fix some of the issues. Regards A Tobler26 December 2020
Hi Andy, As we have explained in the email unfortunately we are unable to develop additional features for 2010 Mitsubishi iMiev as we are not the scan tool's manufacturer therefore we are not able to tell what to develop or what is to be prioritized. We can suggest, that is all. If you prefer to return the unit for refund please let us know and I will send you the return instructions.
ScannersI have 2 different units. Both are very easy to use. One unit i can put 5 x different brands on it, holden ford soon ill add bmw plus 2 more as i need them . And the 705 has Mitsubishi and Nissan only as these 2 hold alot of information. Highly recommend any of these scanners to anyone who wishs to diy their own vehicles or friends. So far have had great success11 November 2020
Others Also Bought
More From This Category