Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
Vident iAuto700 AU Version is the most popular scan tool for Australian mobile mechanics and small workshops. It covers a vast array of car manufacturers sold in Australia for all system diagnosis including engine, transmission, ABS, Airbag, instrument, steering wheel plus many more. Featured with ability to perform to the most commonly required service functions including oil light / service and mileage interval reset, EPB, DPF and Battery replacement programming. The i700AU is a truly great value for money for mobile mechanics, workshops and enthusiasts looking for wide vehicle coverage and full system diagnosis.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Coverage: Covers more than 70 American, Asian, and European vehicle makes
- Compatibility: Works on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2018-2019 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems on almost all cars (Car dependent)
- Service Functions: Supports Oil Service and mileage interval reset, EPB and Battery Configuration. (Car dependent)
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data: View data in text or graph formar. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print: Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- 3 Years Free Update: Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 4.3"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedized design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
OBD2 & OBD1 Cars Diagnostics
It is important for auto repair workshops and mechanics to get as much coverage as possible to effectively and quickly service vehicles. The i700AU scan tool provides easy diagnosis on more than 78 American, Asian and European car make including vehicles using older OBD protocols (works on both OBD1 and OBD2) so you don't have to turn down your customers driving to your workshop anymore.
- i700AU Scan tool
- Diagnostic cable
- User’s Guide
- Memory Card
- Blow mold carrying case
|Compatible with OBDI & OBDII vehicles|
|70+ Vehicle Brands|
|All system diagnostics|
|Oil reset, EPB, DPF and Battery Registration|
|3 years free updates|
|Display: 4.3” TFT LCD, 480*272 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 212*117*47mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Vident i700AU OBD1 OBD2 Scan ToolBy: Lopez on 16 January 2020Asked the questions and they were great sold, me the correct machine for the job.
Auto Scan Tool OBDI OBD2 All SYS Diagnostics ResetBy: Simon on 8 August 2018Good quality product. Very helpful seller. Can fix my car now and everyone else
iAuto700 OBDBy: Kyaw Hein on 1 May 2018GOOD Item
Very happy with the toolBy: Richard on 19 April 2018I didn't know what was the best tool to buy then the support from FES helped pick the iauto700. Very happy with the tool, it helped me pick a couple of fault codes already.
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category