Vident i400AU OBD1 OBD2 Scan Tool For Toyota
Petrol, Diesel & Hybrid Toyota OBD Scanner
Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
i400AU for Toyota is a powerful OBDI / OBDII (OBD1 / OBD2) scan tool that allows you to perform in-depth diagnostics, actuation, adaptation and programming on most Toyota models on the market. Diagnose almost any trouble code from Engine, ABS, Airbag including many other chassis and body systems. Access the most commonly required service functions such as oil service light reset, battery replacement programming, ABS bleeding, electronic throttle sensor reset, tyre pressure sensor reset, regeneration of diesel particular filter, immobilizer progrmming and injectors coding. The perfect scan tool for every Toyota owner or specialised workshop looking for a high quality scan tool to cover Toyota brand only with a possibility to purchase additional software to cover other brands.
Toyota Vehicle Covered
- FJ Cruiser
- Landcruiser Prado
Scan Tool Main Features
- Coverage: Covers 1 to 5 car makes. One software is included. (Requires Windows + Internet to Install). Also includes OBDII Engine code reader to diagnose all OBDII compatible cars for Engine trouble codes.
- Compatibility: Work on both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide, including the latest 2018-2019 models on selected makes
- Diagnostics: Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes from all systems (Car dependent)
- Service Functions: Supports all common service functions including EPB, Battery Configuration, SAS, DPF and More. (Car dependent)
- Bi-directional: Performs advanced bi-directional coding and programming on most components.
- VIN Identification: Identifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
- Live Data: View data in text or graph format. Merge, record and replay up to 2 parameter graphs simultaneously so you can easily see how they affect each other.
- Health Check: Retrieves ECU information, displays freeze frame data, Oxygen Sensor test, component test and more.
- Print: Allows to print out diagnostic test data via PC suite
- Multilingual: English, French, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish and much more.
- 3 Years Free Update: Internet updatable via USB
- Easy to Use: 2.8"LCD colour display screen, clearly arranged keys and menu driven operation make this device extremely easy to use.
- Hardware: Its ruggedised design and rubber sleeve resist impact and damage in the tough workshop environment.
Vehicle Coverage Options
i400AU comes with Toyota software installed. You can purchase additional software from list below for AUD $90 each. Requires Windows computer to register and update the software.
- US/EU Ford
- AU Ford
- Open & Vauxhall
- Toyota, Lexus & Scion
- Aston Martin
- BMW & Mini
- Honda & Acura
- Hyundai & Kia
- Fiat & Alfa Romeo
- VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Land Rover & Jaguar
- Mercedes Benz
- i400AU Scan Tool
- OBD2 diagnostic cable
- User's Guide
- Memory Card
- Carrying Pouch
|Comes Ready with Toyota Diagnostic Software|
|Compatible with OBDI & OBDII Toyota Vehicles|
|Professional Diagnostics + Full Service Functions|
|ECU Coding & Programming|
|3 years free updates|
|Display: 2.8” TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 60℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 194*117*47mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category