Contact our Support Team for information.
TP3AU is a Bluetooth OBD engine code reader that works with both OBDII compatible passenger vehicles and light trucks as well as heavy diesel vehicles and trucks with J1587, J1708 and J1939 compatible protocols. It works with iOS and Android devices 4.0 and above via its free App to diagnose engine trouble codes, engine live data and vehicle information. Comes with adapters for 6 and 9 Pins making it possible to connect in any compatible vehicle.
- Auto detected by automatic VIN. (For most modern vehicles that support this function)
- Read ECU Information, Data Stream.
- Read and erase generic engine codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0).
- Read freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status.
- Read vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
- Read, store and playback live O2 sensor test data.
- Read PCM live data stream, with professional graphic data Display, includes waveform and instrument mode.
- OBD Bluetooth Scanner Main Unit
- 6 Pins and 9 Pins Adapter
- User manual
- App password
|Engine Diagnostics & Live Data Code Reader|
|Compatible with OBD2 Cars & Heavy Diesel Vehicles|
|Works with Android & iOS|
|Covers J1587, J1708 and J1939 Protocols|
|High Quality & Durable Material|
|Processor: ARM 32-bit Cortex Processor|
|Operating Temperature: -10 to 70'C, Relative Humidity: <90%|
|Storage Temperature: -30 to 120'C, Relative Humidity: <90%|
|Dimensions: 108mm * 108mm * 55.3mm|
|Unit Weight: GW 0.1KG|
|Protocols: ISO9141, ISO14230, ISO15765, SAE-J1850 VPW & SAE-J1850 + J1587, J1708 and J1939|
|Input Voltage: VCI 8-28V|
|Operating System: Android 4.0 and above & iOS|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category