PT1AU 12/24V Electrical Circuit Tester Component Activation Power Load
Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The PT1AU is a revolutionary automotive electrical tester to help you perform every type of diagnostics and service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation. Accurately diagnoses the DC Voltage, AC Voltage, Resistance and Diode on 12v to 24v electrical systems and ability to power/activate components. It uses the vehicle’s battery to supply 12V to 24V power supply to circuit-breaker-protected power or ground directly to the load. The 8Amp circuit breaker can be adjusted to match the fuse size of the circuit being tested. This makes checking component quick and easy whether its lights, window and seat motors and electric mirrors. With its dual built-in flashlight and 6M (20ft) cable, you can reach all around your vehicles, trucks and trailer (12V-24V) without constantly searching for suitable vehicle ground.
- Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
- Reads 12V-24V voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
- With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
- Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
- Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
- Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
- Circuit breaker protected
- Built-in dual Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
- Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
- 20ft cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
- User manual
- Cigarette lighter adapter
- Battery hookup clips
- Probe tip
- Extension cable
- Rugged blow molded case
|12V/24V Voltmeter DC/AC/Resistance/Current/Diode Testing Modes|
|Circuit, Continuity & Polarity Testing|
|Activates & Powers Up Components|
|Short-Circuit and Bad Ground Indicator|
|Easy to use menu with colourful LCD screen and built-in dual flashlight|
|Protection design for extra safety|
|Display: TFT colour display (160 x 128 PPI)|
|12.0 - 30.0V power provided via vehicle battery. Recommended 12v power supply|
|Min Operating Voltage: 8 VDC|
|Max Operating Voltage: 12 VDC|
|Max Tip Voltage: 40 Volts|
|Probe Tip Resistance to Ground: 1000 K Ohms|
|Computer Safe 0.1mA floating tip|
|Voltage Measurement 0 to 40 VDC / VAC|
|Voltage Resolution 0V -to 40V – 0.01V (10mV)|
|Glitch Capture > 50 μS Min Pulse Width|
|Power Feed Test < 3 mA|
|Resistance Measurement: 0 Ohms to 1M Ohms|
|Frequency Measurement 40 Hz to 20KHz|
|Circuit Breaker: 8 Amp Thermal – Auto Reset|
|Breaker Trip Response: 8 Amps = No Trip / 8 Amps = 1 sec / Short Circuit = 0.3 sec|
|Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 50°C (122°F)|
|Storage Temperature: -40°C (-40°F) to 65°C (149°F)|
|Dimensions: 195 mm (7.68”) *50.5 mm (1.99”)*33mm|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category