PLX Devices AFR Wideband w DM6 touch Gauge + Bosch LSU4.9 Oxygen Sensor
Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The PLX Wideband AFR (UEGO) gauge combo combines an accurate, fast response wideband AFR (Air Fuel Ratio) controller with the world's most advanced touch screen 2 1/16" gauge (52mm). It includes a Bosch LSU4.9 wideband oxygen sensor. The wideband controller (SM-AFR) works with petrol, bio diesel, ethanol, methanol, E85, LPG, and CNG. It includes two analog outputs (wideband 0-5V, and narrowband 0-1V) for interfacing with 3rd party devices and one digital serial output for interfacing with the DM-6 gauge and other Multi Gauges. The wideband analog output is ideal for interfacing with aftermarket ECU's and data loggers. The narrowband output is ideal for stock narrowband oxygen sensor replacement where the simulated narrowband analog output is fed back into your ECU to make it operate as if the stock narrowband oxygen sensor is still installed while running the PLX wideband setup. All three outputs can be used simultaneously. Additional features include advanced soft start technology which prolongs the oxygen sensor's life and an aluminum enclosure for durability and reliability.
The Gen4 employs the innovative PLX Devices new intelligent health monitoring technology where the oxygen sensor is meticulously monitored every 2mS (488 times per second) to obtain peak performance, accuracy and reaction time. Coupled with the updated patented DM-6 touch screen MultiGauge, battery voltage is displayed from 9V-20V, sensor life is displayed from 0-100%. The oxygen sensor reaction time is displayed from 10mS/1000mS on the brilliant high contrast OLED display.
Gen3 vs. Gen 4
- More accurate
- Uses only 7.5Watts compared to 10Watts
- Faster response time
- Improved sensor durability
- Faster warm up time
- Maintains accuracy throughout life
- Less susceptible to contamination to surrounding pollution
- 10+ years of average service life
- New Sensor: Improved reliability, reaction time, warm up time, and reduced power consumption
- New Parameters: O2 Sensor Health, O2 Sensor Reaction Time, Voltage
- New Bosch LSU 4.9 Sensor
- Plug and play controller and gauge combo
- No Calibration Required
- Soft start technology
- 2 analog outputs
- 1 digital input, 1 digital output
- Compatible with multiple fuels
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR resolution (gasoline)
- SM-AFR main unit
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband sensor
- O2 sensor harness 10ft
- 4ft power wire with 2.1mm connector
- 4ft Analog wires and connector with 4 terminals
- 1ft Serial Cable
- Termination jumper
- User Manual
- DM-6 2 1/16" (52 mm) Gauge
- 4 Pin connector for SM-AFR connectivity
- 2 Terminals for 4 pin Connector
- *O2 Bung and Cap Sold Separately
|Accurate, fast response wideband AFR (Air Fuel Ratio)|
|Includes DM6 - with the world's most advanced touch screen 2 1/16" gauge|
|Includes a Bosch LSU4.9 wideband oxygen sensor|
|Uses only 7.5Watts compared to 10Watts|
- Left Capacitive Button
- 16 Green/Orange/Red LEDs
- 1.1" OLED Screen (124 x 36 pixels)
- Right Capacitive Button
- PLX Capacitive Button
- Physical Dimensions: Standard 2 1/16 x 0.7" (52 X 18 mm)
- Display Technology: 1.10" OLED Screen (124 x 36 pixels) LED (16 Green, Yellow, Red)
- Viewing Angle: 180 Degrees
- Polarisation: None
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V and 8V from Sensor Module
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt
- Cable Length: 6' Power, 6" Serial
- Operating Temp: 0 - 85 Degrees Celsius
- Human Interface: 3 Button Capacitive Touch
- Number of Sensors: 16 Maximum Daisy Chain
- Supported Units: US Standard, Metric
SM-AFR Wideband O2 Controller
- 12V power input
- 4 prong analog clip
- Termination jumper
- Serial RX Plug (In)
- Serial TX Plug (Out)
- Sensor Input Clip
- Physical Dimensions: 2 x 2.875 x 1.125" (52 x 75 x 28mm) L x W x H
- Technology: PLX Critical Response Technology, Fast Response PID
- Accuracy: < 0.1AFR (Gasoline) Wideband, < 0.2AFR (Gasoline) Narrowband
- Measurement Range: 10-20 AFR (Gasoline), 0.68 - 1.36 lambda (Gasoline), 0 - 100 O2 Sensor Health, 0 - 1000 mS Reaction Time, 9 - 20 Volts
- Analog Outputs: Wideband Linear 0-5V, Narrowband 0-1V (Driving Current 20mA)
- Operating Voltage: 9V-20V
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (Max), 13 Watts (Typical)
- Power Supply Technology: High Efficiency Switching with Soft Start Technology
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 85 Deg Celsius
- Sensor: One Bosch LSU 4.9
- Enclosure: Automotive Grade Plastic
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
PLX afr multi gauge.By: Dennis O'Brien on 6 January 2020Quick delivery,easy to install and works a treat.
PLX Devices AFR Wideband w DM6 touch Gauge + BoschBy: happyslapper on 15 November 2019Super fast freight exactly as described cheers!
Great system, and great serviceBy: Anouar on 23 October 2019My tuner recommended me to buy the PLX wideband because in his experience it’s the most reliable. I fitted it with the narrowband output to the standard ECU until i received the programmable one. Whilst the doc with it is light, there were plenty of info on the web to set it up perfectly.
PLX Devices Wideband O2 AFR Sensor + DM6 52mm ToucBy: obrie-cuby on 2 May 2019Awesome!
PLX AFR and gauge comboBy: Johno on 13 March 2019Great product and fast delivery.Thanks.
Absolutely Excellent WidebandBy: Liam on 28 August 2017This little gauge is feature packed for its size, super easy to install and the menus are really simple to navigate when driving. I really like the live graph showing AFR as well as being able to see the health of the sensor whenever you want to check. Voltage monitoring is also very useful instead of factory volt meters that aren't as precise. I would recommend this to anyone with a turbo/supercharger car as a great diagnostic tool.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category