PLX Devices AFR Wideband For Smartphone w/ Bosch LSU4.9 Oxygen Sensor
Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The new PLX Wideband AFR Smartphone combo takes engine efficiency to the next level. The Wideband SM-AFR controller coupled with the new MultiGauge Link™ allows you to wirelessly send data to any smart device eliminating the need to install dedicated gauges in your vehicle. Simply launch the MultiGauge™ app, available now for Apple and Android, to instantly connect to your smart device for brilliant real-time gauges.
Modernised Wideband AFR
- Utilising your smartphone as a gauge gives you more screen size, more customisation, software upgradability and a flexible easy user interface over the traditional gauge cluster.
- The app automatically detects your PLX sensor modules and configures your gauges. MultiGauge reports both 0-15 PSI and 0-30 PSI boost ranges in both imperial / standard and metric units.The AFR sensor module supports lambda as well as all fuel types–petrol, diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85, CNG, and LPG.
- With both AFR and and Vac/Boost modules, MultiGauge automatically configures to display both parameters. This combination allows for advanced features like intelligent warning which alert you if your engine is running in unsafe conditions.
- Fast and accurate - PLX Wideband employ PID critically damped technology, are individually hand tested, and are accurate to less than 0.1AFR.
- Plays nice - Works with petrol, diesel, methanol, ethanol, LPG, Diesel, E85. 0-5V analog output interfaces with 3rd party ECU’s and data loggers.
- Monitor sensor health - Proprietary IntelliHealth algorithm detects your sensor’s remaining life and reaction time. Fully plug and play - Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
- Fully plug and play - Installation requires no manual calibration – simply install your sensor, connect the wire harness, and apply power.
- New Sensor: Improved reliability, reaction time, warm up time, and reduced power consumption
- New Parameters: O2 Sensor Health, O2 Sensor Reaction Time, Voltage
- SM-AFR main unit
- Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband sensor
- O2 sensor harness 10ft
- 4ft power wire with 2.1mm connector
- 4ft Analog wires and connector with 4 terminals
- 1ft Serial Cable Termination jumper
- User Manual
- 4 Pin connector for SM-AFR connectivity 2 Terminals for 4 pin Connector
- Vacuum/Boost Sensor module (sold seperately)
|Smartphone as a AFR gauges - a flexible interface over traditional gauges.|
|Fast and accurate - with less than 0.1AFR accuracy|
|Works with petrol, diesel, methanol, ethanol, LPG, Diesel, E85.|
|Proprietary IntelliHealth algorithm detects your sensor’s remaining life and reaction time.|
Tech Specs for MultiGauge Link:
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 0.1 Watts
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.1
- Serial Interface: 19200 Baud 8N1
- Range: ~50ft line of light
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 80 Deg C
- Firmware Updatable: Yes, OTA (Over the Air)
- Module dimensions: 0.2" x 0.6" x 1.2" (3mm x 15mm x 30mm)
- Cable length: 2.5"
SM-AFR Wideband O2 Controller
- 12V power input
- 4 prong analog clip
- Termination jumper
- Serial RX Plug (In)
- Serial TX Plug (Out)
- Sensor Input Clip
- Physical Dimensions: 2 x 2.875 x 1.125" (52 x 75 x 28mm) L x W x H
- Technology: PLX Critical Response Technology, Fast Response PID
- Accuracy: < 0.1AFR (Gasoline) Wideband, < 0.2AFR (Gasoline) Narrowband
- Measurement Range: 10-20 AFR (Gasoline), 0.68 - 1.36 lambda (Gasoline), 0 - 100 O2 Sensor Health, 0 - 1000 mS Reaction Time, 9 - 20 Volts
- Analog Outputs: Wideband Linear 0-5V, Narrowband 0-1V (Driving Current 20mA)
- Operating Voltage: 9V-20V
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts (Max), 13 Watts (Typical)
- Power Supply Technology: High Efficiency Switching with Soft Start Technology
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 85 Deg Celsius
- Sensor: One Bosch LSU 4.9
- Enclosure: Automotive Grade Plastic
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category