Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The OBD Port Tester connects to a vehicle's OBDII / EOBD connector and lets you easily diagnose electrical faults. A must have to tool to test OBD port before you connect your Scan Tool to a vehicle.
- Instantly check power and ground circuits
- Identify communication link protocols
- Constantly monitor Battery Voltage with display
(Pin 16) - automatically turn-on as soon as you plug into DLC.
RED LED's turn dim when:
- Low battery voltage - refer to Voltmeter and alarm will beep (below 12V)
- Wiring to DLC pin 16 is faulty
- Grounds circuits has resistance issues
(Pins 4 and 5) - automatically turn-on as soon as you plugged into DLC.
(Pins 2, 6, 7 and 10) - LEDs should flash when serial data voltage pulses are present in the data line. Blue LEDs is assigned on pins 2, 6, 7 and 10 to indicate communication with scan tool or interface and for communication protocol identification. LED will turn-on depending on your vehicle model. For some vehicle models, none or multiple blue LEDs will turn-on as soon as the OBD Port Tester is connected and you start the ignition.
The brightness of the LEDs will depend on the nature of the signal it's showing. The OBD Port Tester can identify immediately the protocol used.
(Pins 1, 3, 8, 9, 11, 12, and 13 should flash when used.
Pins listed as "Discretionary" indicate that the vehicle manufacturers may use them for specified purpose. Check with the manufacturer's specifications for these connections. For voltage and current limits, refer to SAE J1962 (ISO 15031-3.3). Test tool must not draw more than 1.5 amps through the pin number 5.
- Bus + Line of SAE J1850 (PWM/VPW)
- Chassis Ground
- Signal Ground
- CAN High of SAE J2284 (ISO 15765-4)
- K Line of ISO 9141-2 and ISO 14230-4
- Bus-Line of SAE J1850 (PWM)
- CAN Low of SAE J2284 (ISO 15765-4)
- L Line of ISO 9141-2 and ISO 14230-4
- Unswitched Vehicle Battery Positive
|Instantly check power and ground circuits|
|Identify communication link protocols|
|Constantly monitor Battery Voltage with display|
|Maximum Input Voltage: 18 Volts|
|Minimum Input Voltage: 6 Volts|
|Continuous Current Rating: 1AMP|
|Temperature Range: 0 to 50 Degrees Celsius|
|Dimensions: 85mm x 45mm x 25mm|
|Weight: 60 grams|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category