Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
iCarsoft VAWS V2.0 is a powerful scan tool for vehicles with VAG system. This includes Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda. It provides multi-system diagnosis on engine, abs, airbag SRS, transmission and most other systems. Easy to use and works with all OBD-II compatible cars with CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 protocols.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialisation.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrate SAS while steering part replacement.
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- VAWS V2.0 main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Compatible with OBDII VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat|
|Oil reset, EPB and SAS|
|Display: 4.0” TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category