The iCarsoft VAWS V1.0 is a multi system scan tool for VAG system cars. (Audi, VW, Seat & Skoda). Offering multi system diagnostics for engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission and many more on your BMW and Mini vehicles with CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 protocols. It also allows to perform oil service and SAS reset and test battery voltage.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrate SAS while steering part replacement.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French
- VAWS V1.0 main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Compatible with OBDII VAG Systems|
|Covers OBDII Audi, VW, Seat & Skoda|
|Oil Service & SAS|
|Display: 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C|
|Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C|
|Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V|
|Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)|
|Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category