The iCarsoft MHM V1.0 is a multi system scan tool for Mitsubishi, Honda and Mazda cars using compatible OBDII protocol. Offering multi system diagnostics for engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission and many more on your Nissan, Infiniti and Subaru vehicles with CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 protocols. It also allows to perform oil service reset, O2 test and battery voltage test.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrate SAS while steering part replacement.
- Battery test: allows you getting the voltage of battery from the OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
- O2 Sensor Test: This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French
- MHM V1.0 main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Compatible with OBDII Mitsubishi Honda & Mazda|
|Oil Service & SAS|
|Display: 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C|
|Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C|
|Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V|
|Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)|
|Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category