Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The iCarsoft LR V2.0 is a multi system scan tool for Land Rover, Range Rover and Jaguar cars. Unlike engine code readers; the LR V2.0 can read and clear trouble diagnostic trouble codes DTCs not only from the engine system but also from other systems including ABS, SRS, Transmission etc on your OBDII compatible Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Read Live Data
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for replacement and initialisation.
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle va value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrate SAS while steering part replacement.
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customised test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- LR V2.0 main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Suitable for OBDII Landrover & Jaguar|
|Oil reset, EPB and SAS|
|Display: 4.0” TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
iCarsoft LRII OBD2 Reset Scan ToolBy: Rod White on 8 August 2018Very good product, easy to use and comprehensive.
iCarsoft LRII OBD2 Reset Scan ToolBy: John on 22 March 2017I have found that dealing with Fuel Economy Solutions that they are very responsive and helpful to any questions that I had and respond very quickly highly recommended, the iCarsoft LRII OBD2 Reset Scan Tool is well made and the screen is excellent quality, its a tool to have and carry in our high tech vehicles, very pleased with my purchase.
Does everything it promises AND MORE!By: Bradley Writes on 10 September 2016I recently purchased the iCarsoft LRII scanner from Fuel Economy Solutions and am delighted with the quality and functionality! I quickly and effectively diagnosed an intermittent misfire on one bank of my V6 JAGUAR S-Type and saved me a fortune in repairs where I had been advised by a mechanic to replace many items that were not needed. I would also like to express my appreciation for the support team; I had a question about how to update the tool over the internet and they responded quickly and politely with accurate information that allowed me to easily complete the update to the latest software version. I have already recommended this tool to my friends with similar cars – it is a must have for every owner!
iCarsoft diagnostic device.By: Ray Atkin on 21 July 2016One of these devices owned by a friend was used to diagnose and rectify malfunctioning injectors in my vehicle enabling me to complete my trip. The fault diagnosis assisted the repair workshop to accurately trace and fix the fault in the engine management system once I returned home. This device is invaluable in assisting an owner to determine the nature of a fault and to determine if the fault may be fixed during transit or having to call for recovery of the vehicle to a workshop. I have now acquired one as permanent inventory in my vehicle.
Icarsoft LR 11By: Steve on 15 December 2015Have only used the tool once but appears to do everything required. Tool arrived as stated with in the estimated shipping time. Excellent
Others Also Bought
More From This Category