Contact our Support Team for information.
The iCarsoft i903 OBDII scan tool is a powerful multi-system diagnostic scan tool designed for most Nissan, Infiniti and Subaru cars using OBDII or CAN-Bus Protocols. It enables you to make sure your car is healthy and running at its optimum by providing accurate diagnostics on most systems including Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission and more.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Read and clear diagnostics trouble codes
- Multi system diagnostics Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission etc
- Read live data stream
- I/M readiness - Indicates whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly
- Freeze Frame - A snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault occurred
- Oxygen Sensor Test - Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests
- EVAP System Test - Lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
- Vehicle Information - Displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN) and other information of the test vehicle
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, German, Russian etc)
- iCarsoft i903 for Nissan, Infiniti and Subaru Scan tool
- User's manual
- USB cable
- Nylon carry case
|Compatible with OBDII Nissan, Infiniti & Subaru|
|Display: 2.8" colour screen 320 * 240 pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.2W(Typical)|
|Dimensions: 12*86*26 mm (LxWxH)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category