Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
Icarsoft i800 is a reliable and fast car engine OBDII code reader. Works with all OBDII/EOBD compatible cars and light trucks sold worldwide. A great tool for entry level to read and clear engine trouble codes on the go!
Scan Tool Main Functions
- Works with all OBDII EOBD CAN-Bus compatible cars cars & light trucks
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
- Reviews the emission readiness status of OBD monitors
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification NO.) on 2002 and newer vehicle that support Mode 9
- Easy to use with one plug-in; highly reliable and accurate.
- Easy to read crystal-clear backlit by display
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- User’s Manual—Instructions on tool operations.
- USB Cable--Allows easy update via a PC and an internet connection.
|Compatible with OBDII vehicles only|
|Engine diagnostics & Live data|
|Display: 2.4” TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimensions: 128*72*20 mm (L x W x H)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category