Free Shipping Australia-wide
Money Back Guarantee
Local Support & Warranty
30 Day Returns
The iCarsoft HDI is the perfect scan tool for diagnosing and clearing trouble codes on most heavy duty diesel trucks and vehicles using J1587, J1708 and J1939 OBD protocols. It helps you diagnose multiple systems including Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more.
For Heavy Diesel Trucks, Buses & Tractors
The HDI is suitable for many heavy diesel trucks and vehicles using J1587, J1708 and J1939 OBD protocols. This includes:
- Tow Trucks, buses, cement trucks, garbage trucks, municipality trucks, refrigerated trucks, mining trucks agricultural, industrial and construction diesel trucks.
- Diamond, Ford, Freight-liner, GMC/Chevrolet, International, Kenworth, Mack, Mercedes Benz, Navistar, Volvo, Cummins, Detroit, Caterpillar and many more.
- Read & Clear Trouble Codes - Diagnose heavy diesel trucks and vehicles using J1587, J1708 and J1939 OBD protocols. It helps you diagnose multiple systems including Engine, Transmission, Brakes and more. Also works with passenger cars using 16 pins OBD-II protocols CAN, KWP, J1850 and ISO protocols. (Powertrain Diagnosis Only)
- I/M Readiness - Indicated whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Data Stream - Monitor important vehicle parameters in real-time. Data can include a number of customised gauges such as EGT, Torque, horsepower, etc. You can also graph, record and replay data in full colour.
- Freeze Frame - When an emission related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the OBD computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. A snapshot of the operating condition at the time of an emission related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test - Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results from the vehicle's on-board ECU.
- On-Board Monitoring - This function can be utilised to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
- EVAP System Test - The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- VIN Identification - The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the vehicle.
- HDI Heavy Diesel Vehicle Scan Tool
- User's Manual
- OBD Cable 6PIN / 9PIN / 16PIN
- USB Cable - Connect to PC to update online
|Compatible with commercial heavy diesel vehicles 6 or 9 PINS OBD port|
|Multi systems diagnostics: Engine, ABS, Airbag, Gears|
|Read & Clear Check Engine Codes|
|Free software update|
- Screen 2.8" full colour
- Input Voltage: range 8-36V
- Working current: Typically 100mA
- Typical Power: 1.2W
- Cable Connecting Method: 16PIN 6PIN 9PIN
- Working Ambient Temperature: 32 - 122 F
- Dimension: 121 X 82 X 26mm L/W/H
- Weight: 1.1Kgs
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category