The iCarsoft HD v3.0 is a multi system scan tool for heavy diesel vehicles and an engine code reader for OBDII compatible vehicles. Compatible with all heavy diesel trucks using standard protocols (J1587,J1939 and J1708) with 6,9 and 16 pins OBD ports. Able to read and clear codes, live data stream, battery voltage test, O2 sensor test and many more. A must have tool for DIY truck drivers for quick and easy vehicle system scanning.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Support all heavy duty trucks in compliance with standard protocols (J1587, J1939 and J1708).
- Work on all cars, mini vans and light duty vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
- Support all OBDII protocols: CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO9141 and KWP2000
- Uniquely featured with battery power monitor function.
- Troubleshooting tips guide technicians to the root of problems faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
- Read and erase generic codes (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific codes (P1, P3 and U1) and pending codes.
- Easily determine the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL) and turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear troubles codes and reset monitors.
- Display DTC definition, freeze frame data, monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions) and vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Read live O2 sensor test data.
- Read PCM live data stream with graphic data Display.
- Enhanced OBDII Mode 6.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions – English, German, Dutch, Spanish and French.
- Software upgrade via computer
- HD V3.0 unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Diagnostic cable adapter 6&9 pins
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Compatible with Heavy Diesel Vehicles for Multi System Diagnosis|
|Compatible with OBDII vehicles for Engine System Diagnosis|
|Read/Clear Codes, Live Data, O2 Sensor Test, Battery Test etc|
|Display: 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C|
|Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C|
|Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V|
|Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)|
|Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
|Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category