The iCarsoft FTII is the perfect scan tool for anyone who wants to diagnose OBD-II compatible Fiat and Alfa Romeo cars. Unlike engine system diagnostic code readers; the FTII is a multi-system scan tool that can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs from almost all systems in your Fiat and Alfa Romeo vehicles including Engine, ABS, SRS and Transmission etc.
Scan Tool Main Features
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes (Multi system ECU diagnosis)
- I/M Readiness indicating whether the various emission-related systems are operating properly
- Data stream monitoring important vehicle parameters in real-time. You can graph, record and replay data in full graph colour
- Freeze frame with a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission related fault occurred.
- O2 sensor test to retrieve and view O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the on-board ECU
- EVAP system test
- Vehicle information such as vehicle identification number VIN), calibration verification number (CVN)
- Oil light / service reset
- Electronic Park Brake EPB, Steering Angle Sensor calibration SAS
- Brake pad reset function with bi-directional capability to open and close brake pads and reset pad thickness service, ABS solenoids etc
- FTII main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card Reader
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Compatible with OBDII Fiat & Alfa Romeo Cars|
|Multi-system diagnostics: Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission & More|
|Oil reset, EPB and SAS|
|Display: 4.0” TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
Others Also Bought
More From This Category