The iCarsoft FDII is the perfect scan tool for anyone who wants to diagnose OBD-II compatible Ford and Holden cars. Unlike engine system code readers; the FDII is a multi-system scan tool that can read and clear diagnostic trouble codes DTCs from multiple systems on your Holden and Ford vehicles including Engine, ABS, SRS and Transmission etc.
Scan Tool Features
- Read & clear diagnostic trouble codes (Multi system ECU diagnosis)
- I/M Readiness indicating whether the various emission-related systems are operating properly
- Data stream monitoring important vehicle parameters in real-time. You can graph, record and replay data in full graph colour
- Freeze frame with a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission related fault occurred.
- O2 sensor test to retrieve and view O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the on-board ECU
- EVAP system test
- Vehicle information such as vehicle identification number VIN), calibration verification number (CVN)
- Oil light / service reset
- Electronic Park Brake EPB, Steering Angle Sensor calibration SAS
- Brake pad reset function with bi-directional capability to open and close brake pads and reset pad thickness service, ABS solenoids etc
Ford / AU Ford OBD-II Coverage
- The FDII has intensive coverage of Ford cars sold worldwide including AUS/EU/US Fords.
Holden OBD-II Coverage
The following Holden models are covered under the FDII software. If your car is not on the list, please contact us to suggest other tools.
- Holden VE Series 2007 Onwards
- Holden WM Series 2007 Onwards
- Holden VZ Series 2005 Onwards
- Holden WL Series 2005 Onwards
- Holden RA Rodeo 2006 Onwards
- FDII main unit scan tool
- User's manual
- Main OBD-II cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card Reader
- TF Card
- Nylon Carry Case
|Compatible with OBDII Ford and Holden|
|Oil reset, EPB and SAS|
|Display: 4.0” TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels|
|Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃|
|Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃|
|Power: 9V -- 18V|
|Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)|
99% of orders are dispatched from our Melbourne warehouse within 24 hours after payment is cleared. All orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel with tracking and signature on delivery.
Express shipping is available at additional cost. For next day delivery, please ensure your postcode is within Australia post Next Day Delivery network.
We offer 30 days money back guarantee on all orders. If your item was purchased in error, or you've simply changed your mind, it may not be too late for a refund. The item must be returned in original re-saleable condition - Not opened, used or damaged and ready to be put back on the shelf.
All products supplied by AUSCANNERS come with 12 months limited warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty covers defects in materials and/or workmanship. If a defect arises and a valid claim is received, AUSCANNERS may at its option repair or replace the product.
Naturally the warranty cover does not extent to cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
iCarsoft FDIIExcellent27 May 2019
Holden iCarsoft FDII OBD2 Reset Diagnostic Scan ToGreat product, does exactly everything its advertised to do. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to DIY problem solving.17 January 2017
ICARSoft FD2This diagnostic tool for the Australian Fords and Holdens is all they say it is. The seller shipped the goods very fast and customer service was very good. I expect that I will use the tool a lot in the future. My mates have already borrowed it for their Fords and they were pleased to be able to diagnose the error codes for their cars. In all, very happy with my ICARSoft FD2. THANKS8 September 2016
Well worth itGreat product, found multiple problems and was able to get everything sorted. Great product would recommend24 January 2016
Others Also Bought
More From This Category