The Autel MaxiLink ML629 is a versatile diagnostic scanner that could diagnose car ABS, SRS, Engine, and Transmission systems without compromising complete OBD2 functions including read codes, clear codes, live data, freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieves vehicle information, module present, and DTC lookup. With this OBD2 scan tool, you are able to view diagnostic live data in text and graph of custom multiple sensors and instant access to DTC definitions stored in the DTC library for an efficient and accurate diagnosis. Ideal car scanner for professionals and DIYers.
- Reads and erases DTCs for ABS, SRS, Engine, and Transmission on most OBD2 -in Australia in general 2008 and newer major vehicle models
- Works on (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import cars
*Autel OBD2 products mainly work with OBDII/EOBD compatible cars and upto 3-4 years old vehicles. In Australia this means from 2006-2007 onwards. The functions and features stated are generic and maybe not applicable on all vehicles covered. If you have questions or want to check suitability for a specific vehicle or function, please contact us for more information. Please include your vehicle's make, model and year and desirable outcome from a scan tool.
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
- Reads, stores and plays back live PCM data stream and live sensor data
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CALID, and CVN)
- Views freeze frame data
- Graphs data
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- Multilingual support – English, Spanish, French, etc.
- 2.8" LCD with 320X240 resolution
- Internet updatable via USB
- Prints data via PC
- ML629 Main Unit
- TF card
- OBDII Cable
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Diagnostic scan tool for Engine, ABS, SRS and Transmission Systems.
Works with OBD2 compatible cars.
Built to help you determine why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS/SRS warning light is on.
Supporting all 10 test modes of OBDII test.
|Display 2.8-inch LCD (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Connectivity USB mini 2.0|
|OBD II DB15|
|Operating Temp -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|External Power 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery|
|Dimensions (LxWxH) 182.8 mm (7.2") x 90.9 mm (3.6") x 33.2 mm (1.3")|
|Net Weight 247 g (0.544 lb.)|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category